Tuesday, January 19, 2010

JUST BEAR CUB & DADDY



These pictures were taken in Carter's nursery. You can see the love Wilson has for Carter by the way he looks at him and cuddles him. There's not a whole lot to say about Wilson's visit today. They sure do look a lot alike - don't they?!?! The only resemblance of me that I see in Carter is the large round eye shape and lighter skin tone although his skin is much tanner than my pasty white skin. Truth be told, he is more of combination of Wilson and I in this area. Carter mostly looks like Wilson. He has Wilson's beautiful dark brown eyes, voluptuous pouty lips and silky black hair. Heck, even the shape of ears and feet look like his daddy's. I also think that he has Wilson's personality - he loves people and strives to make eye contact with everyone we pass. Carter is very smiley and friendly. He thinks that everyone is his friend. No one is a stranger to him and he will gladly go to anyone with outstretched arms. I've seen him persistently try to get a strangers attention and he doesn't give up until he succeeds. If someone doesn’t notice Carter right away, he will flirt with them until they take notice. This is one of my most favorite personality traits of Wilson so I'm glad that Carter seems to be following his daddy in this direction.