Sunday, March 14, 2010

PAMPERED PET



I LOVE this swing! It was a gift from my mother and given to me at my baby shower. Thanks Mom!!! It has been an absolute godsend and I wish that every new parent could have one. It's called the sweetpeace™ infant soothing swing and it's made by Graco. It's worked wonderfully for my little pampered pet these past 6 months and it has truly brought "sweet peace" to this home. I put Carter in this swing every morning while I shower and get ready for work. He takes all of his naps in it especially on weekends when he will sleep in the swing for several hours during the day. He gets so tired going to daycare during the week and the swing helps him to unwind, relax and recuperate for the following week's activities. Carter also sleeps in his swing during the night when he's sick with a cold or ear infection. I think it helps him to keep his head elevated when he's not feeling well. If only they would make a swing like this in my size! It plugs into the wall outlet so that I do not have to buy tons of batteries. The swing also has lots of different controls for speed, different sounds and music. I also like how the seat can recline, vibrate and be placed into four different positions which is supposed to mimic the way a mother naturally rocks her baby. This swing even has a plug-in for an MP3 player! How cool is that!!! Another nice feature is that I can pull the swing's seat out and place his Graco car seat into the frame. This is very convenient for times when we get home and he's fallen asleep in his car seat. Everything about the swing is super nice and oh so comfy. I plan to sell Carter's swing once he's outgrown it because it has a good resale value. However, if God ever gives me another little one, this swing will be at the top of my "To Buy For Baby" list.